What better location to revisit the golden age of aviation than this city’s own Art Deco gem— New Orleans Lakefront Airport. Elegantly wardrobed in windswept blouses, menswear-inspired tailoring, and stunning accessories with a pioneering style all their own, our daring heroine follows in the footsteps of Amelia Earheart as she embarks on a voyage of fashionable proportions.
- To Richard Lambert and RCL Architecture for their help in securing the location of the New Orleans Lakefront Airport for this feature.
- To The Lake Front Airport for opening their doors to the team.
- To Flight Academy of New Orleans for lending their wings as the backdrop for this story
- To C.Major for the use of their inestimably elegant collection of clothing. Learn more about C.Major in our exclusive Q&A with Anne Cassidy.
- To Porter Lyons for use of their always-innovative jewelry collection. Learn more about Porter Lyons in our exclusive Q&A with Ashley Porter.
- To Jane Iredale for providing cruelty free beauty products used for this shoot.
- To Goorin Bros. and Warby Parker for providing accessories for this feature.