An internet following of thousands. A closet full of vintage finds mixed with current cult favorites. Sulking around New Orleans’ Bayou Saint John neighborhood with just the right measure of attitude, it’s easy to see why The Instagrammers are this moment’s fashion darlings.
- Creative Direction & Photography by Elizabeth Perrin – @elizabeth_perrin
- Styling by Dana Embree – @danaembree
- Grooming by Natalie Rose – @momakepuz
- Writing by Emily Bihl – @milebylabyrinth
- Models @ FiftyTwo45 Adam, Thomas, & William
The Instagrammers Feed
- @FiftyTwo45 Bayou St. John through the lens of the stylish set – A truly snap-worthy lifestyle.
- @FiftyTwo45 The true style star knows what works online and off – pattern mixing, worn with an air of self-awareness, is always a good bet.
- @FiftyTwo45 An oft-imitated Insta snap, the candid shot shows off a playful personality – as does the eclectic vintage sweater.
- @FiftyTwo45 Polished pieces from the fifties are styled with masterfully mussed hair, and paired with an insouciant gaze.
- @FiftyTwo45 A pink brocade jacket once owned by a local legend – R&B artist Ernie K-Doe – embodies the louche-cool look the internet loves.
- @FiftyTwo45 Covetable vintage pieces are the heart of any well-loved look, balancing quirky details with a surfeit of print and pattern.